These videos were recorded from approximately the year 2009 to present. The majority were recorded quite literally in Mark’s garage during the Covid 19 Pandemic in ‘20, with a number of them recorded in bedrooms, etc., during rain events. They are, of course, not “professional” quality, but Mark thinks they’re pretty good.
|2015 MiM Taylor 110e|
The guitars used in these recordings are:
- A 2013 Gibson Hummingbird Pro, which is a Ren Ferguson designed Dreadnaught based on his Gibson Songwriter design.
- A 2018 Taylor 814ce DLX V-Class, a very resonant and balanced Fingerstyle guitar.
- A 2015 Taylor 110e Dreadnaught, made in Mexico. The least expensive and the “lowest end” of the instruments, it is Mark’s favorite steel-string guitar of all time, and in use as his primary gigging instrument.
- Mark’s favorite overall guitar, a 1977 Kazuo Yairi CY-130 Conquistador Classical which he has owned for over 45 years.
- A 2005 Alvarez AD-60S 12-String, an inexpensive but really happy, sing-songy guitar that Mark enjoys playing very much. Playing a 12-string guitar is a unique experience!